3:36 PM

I have a dream..*
To spend a year of my life dedicated to learning the Arabic language
To take a detour from my planned route
And hitchhike to an Arab country
Probably somewhere in West Africa
Have never thought about West Africa before
But definitely inspired by Hamza Yusuf
If the region can produce such an intelligent man like him
Maybe it can make something out of me
I say it is a 'detour' now
But I'm quite sure that nothing in life is as such
If I do get to learn Arabic...
I'll be able to read the old texts
And if I am able to do that
Will I be able to just continue my life working as a doctor?
Put aside old texts,
If I can read Arabic...
I can understand the Qur'an directly!
My Allah...how will that change me then..?
I don't know where life will take me...
But this is a dream of mine
I pray that Allah will show me the way
As He charts the best coordinates for me..
I have a dream..
And I hope it will come true

0 Responses to "I have a dream.."

Post a Comment